BUYING A FIREARM FROM TARYAG
Due to time required for handling and inspections, most orders are shipped within 2 – 3 days
$14.50 Flat Rate shipping on all firearms!
(8.25% sales tax for TX residents)
Note: Many of our pictures are stock photos provided by manufacturers and do not always represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described on this page before you place your order.
No matter where you live within the United States, your firearm must be shipped to a Federal Firearm Licensee (FFL) Dealer who will transfer it to you under the laws of your state.”, then say, “See About FFL Transfer” on this site.
- Please note: You must be a resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the firearm. (The only exception to this would be active duty military personnel).
Please be sure to check all local and state laws prior to placing any order. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver.
DISCLAIMER: A Straw Purchase is the act of purchasing a firearm intended for another person, which is a FEDERAL VIOLATION.
TARYAG does not condone and will not be a willing participant to a Straw Purchase or any other effort to circumvent state or federal laws.
Purchasing a firearm online consists of three simple steps:
- Arrange the transfer with an FFL Dealer
- Choose a firearm and complete your purchase
- Pick up your firearm and complete the transfer
1) Arrange the transfer with an FFL Dealer(You will use this dealer as the shipping address when you place your order).
As stated above, all firearms transfers must be done by a Federal Firearms Licensee who will a) determine that you are eligible to purchase a firearm in your state; b) fill out and file the required BATF documentation (Form 4473) as well as any state or locally-required documentation, and c) run a NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) if required for your purchase. Click here Find FFL by ZIP to find an FFL near you. This is the same procedure you would follow anyplace firearms are sold, including our own facility.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like them to receive a firearm for transfer from Taryag.
- Provide the FFL dealer with our contact information and ask them to provide a copy of their FFL (preferrably by email attachment).
Hours: Monday – Thursday (9am to 5pm), Friday (9am to 3pm), Sunday (11am – 4pm), closed Saturday.
Phone Number: 844-770-4613
Fax Number: 973-755-9152
Contact: Customer Support Email
FFL dealers typically charge a small fee for their services. They are free to charge as they wish, so be sure to learn the fee in advance.
2) Choose a firearm and complete your purchase by following the steps below.
- Create an Taryag account or log in.
- Add the selected product(s) to your cart.
- Select FFL Dealer as the shipping address. (If you cannot find an FFL that you want to ship it to, call us for assistance before placing the order.)
- Enter billing and credit card information.
- Review and submit order.
3) Pick up your firearm and complete the transfer.
- Follow the tracking information that we will provide you. Once the order has arrived at your FFL dealer, call them and arrange pickup time.
- Allow time for your dealer to complete the paperwork and, if necessary, a NICS check. After this is completed you can take delivery of the firearm.